2014 Raffle Colorado
Win a car or truck or cash in The Friends of the Arts of Costilla County, Colorado’s (FACC’s) 2014 Raffle Colorado! Your purchase helps us fund programs benefiting the youth and communities of rural southern Colorado.
- Grand Prize: Some sort of magnificent plastic and steel chariot valued at $30,000 (or a cash alternate prize of $20,000)
- Second Prize $500 cash
- Third Prize $250 cash
If fewer than 3,000 tickets are sold, the Grand Prize will be a cash prize of 35% of net proceeds (see Rules).
Tickets are $20 each. Or, grab a Bonus Pack of 5 tickets with 1 extra free ticket, making a total of 6 tickets for $100. No more than 5,000 tickets will be sold!
SPECIAL: Now through July 1, buy a Bonus Pack and also get 2 FREE tickets to the 6th Annual 2014 Fort Garland Band Jam, a $24 value (see http://fgbj.org for more information on the event, including concert date and invited musical guests).
How to Buy Raffle Tickets
- In person, from a Friends of the Arts of Costilla County member. Members include Emerald and Gerald Tamada at The Fort Market in Fort Garland, or call 719-xxx-xxxx to find a member near you.
- Online, pay for the tickets using PayPal or a credit card by clicking here.
- Online, by printing out and returning with payment, the Order Form found on this webpage.
If you opt to use the Order Form, fill it out completely, including your choice of payment options. Then, either:
- Scan and email the Order Form to Mary_Lampe@hotmail.com, or
- Mail the Order Form to Mary Lampe at HC68, PO Box 41, Fort Garland, CO 81133 , or
- Fax the Order Form, attention Mary Lampe, to 719-xxx-xxxx
A service charge of $1.00 to $3.00 is included in the ticket purchase price of all online, as well as all Order Form transactions. The service charge covers our postage, handling, and online payment processing costs. In-person purchases completed with cash or personal check are exempt from the service charge.
About FACC and Its Mission
The Friends of the Arts of Costilla County is a volunteer 501(c) non-profit community organization, dedicated to creating opportunities for local youth through involvement in the arts. We support the creation and growth of local artistic venues, events, networking and communication. In turn, this opens the door to a more positive outlook and greater cultural harmony, both for youth and for the community at large. We are working to transform passion into promise.
Founded in 2008, FACC is based in Fort Garland, Colorado, but we serve the entire San Luis Valley, including Alamosa, Monte Vista, Del Norte, South Fork, Creede, Saguache, San Luis, Jaroso, and adjoining north central New Mexico, north of Taos.
We are best known for our annual music festival and benefit concert, The Fort Garland Band Jam. Please visit the Band Jam’s website and learn more about this annual event!
How The Money Will Be Used
As we grow our endowment, FACC will be able to give back to the community by funding:
- Master classes
- Special concerts, performances and events
- Community grants
Thank you for your generous support, and good luck!
Filichia Insurance Agency Sucks
Need a bad insurance agent? Don’t have enough problems in your life? Then, consider Filichia Insurance Agency, where their policy is Screw ‘Em, Then Sue ‘Em. We complained about them; they filed a lawsuit against us. Review our complaints with Filichia Insurance Agency of Titusville, Florida at http://www.filichiainsuranceagencysucks.com.